Property search

  • Images
  • Floorplan
  • Video
  • EPC
  • Map
  • Street View
4
1
2
Detached House

Poplar Place, Morpeth

Morpeth

Under Offer

Offers Over £330,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to acquire this stunning four bedroom detached family home. Situated on Poplar Place, Morpeth, this delightful property offers spacious living, with modern décor and styling throughout.

The property begins in the entrance hallway, which gives access to the stairs and all principal rooms, including the living room, providing ample space for furnishings and modern décor. Connected via double doors is the playroom, a brilliant exclusive area full of natural light drawn in from the double French doors to the garden, also presenting the perfect opportunity for a home office if desired. Through then into the kitchen/diner, similarly benefiting from double French doors, the kitchen exhibits a range of integrated appliances such as a fridge freezer, a dishwasher and a washing machine, additionally, a variety of fitted floor and wall units in a glossy light grey finish for a sleek look. Completing this floor is a handy downstairs W.C.

Upstairs to the first floor are the bedrooms, all present plenty of space, two of which are equipped with fitted wardrobes for extra storage, and three-piece ensuites. Also found on this floor is a family bathroom suite, fully tiled and maintaining the modern styling seen throughout.

This property externally benefits from double glazing throughout, a garage, a driveway with space for off-road parking for two cars, and additional visitor spaces through the estate. To the front is a well-maintained gravelled garden, and to the rear finds a private, generously sized garden, immaculately presented and showcasing wooden planters, artificial grass lawn space, and a patio area, ideal for dining alfresco or relaxing in the sun with family or guests.

Note that this property is shared ownership currently set at 35% of the property but 100% of the property will be owned upon completion.

Room Sizes

Living Room 5.58 x 3.3 (18'3" x 10'9")

Kitchen / Dining Room 5.11 x 2.98 (16'9" x 9'9")

Play Room 2.98 x 2.98 (9'9" x 9'9")

Bedroom One 4.61 x 3.3 (15'1" x 10'9")

Bedroom Two 4.24 x 3.79 (13'10" x 12'5")

Bedroom Three 3.14 x 2.58 (10'3" x 8'5")

Bedroom Four 3.15 x 2.56 (10'4" x 8'4")

Bathroom 2.26 x 1.87 (7'4" x 6'1")

En Suite One 2.05 x 1.8 (6'8" x 5'10")

En Suite Two 2.58 x 1.81 (8'5" x 5'11")

Shared ownership - can buy up to 100%, seller owns 35% of the property but remaining 65% is owned by Heylo and will need to be applied for along with freehold lease.

Tenure: Leasehold
Council tax band: E

Make an enquiry

Mortgage calculator

Use our mortgage calculator to help you figure out what you can comfortably afford. It will give you estimated monthly costs of both repayment and interest only.

Need some more advice? why not chat to our finance team.

Calculate

Stamp duty calculator

Use our calculator to work out your stamp duty.

Need some more advice? why not chat to our finance team.

Calculate
Book an appointment with one of our finance team today!

Newsletter sign up

Sign up to our newsletter to keep updated on the latest property news in your area, up and coming trends within the industry and events.